Fall Saturday Webinars: Open for Registration!
We’ve decided to do something different with our Saturday Webinars for this school year, splitting the year into two 5-episode seasons, each on a different theme. The programs will still be 75 minutes long each, with a moderator and two panelists, all from our graduate faculty pool. They’ll all still be based in a set of original sources, and you’ll receive a printable PDF certificate for continuing education. And, as always, these are free programs. All episodes will air live at 11am ET on their given date.
Readings and scholar bios will be available for each episode one month before the live show date.
For Fall 2020, our series focus will be Enduring Questions About America, with the following episodes:
- Was the American Revolution really a revolution? – 22 AUG 2020
- Why are Both the Constitution and Bill of Rights Essential? – 12 SEP 2020
- Did Slavery Cause the Civil War? – 3 OCT 2020
- How Did the Progressives Differ from the Founders? – 7 NOV 2020
- Did the New Deal End the Great Depression? – 5 DEC 2020