Jeremy joined the Ashbrook Center in 2014 as a Teacher Program Manager. Prior to his work with the Center he served as a high school administrator and curriculum leader for three years, and a teacher of a variety of Social Studies courses for 11 years in Tucson, Arizona. He has taught both Advanced Placement U.S. History and U.S. Government and Politics as well as Dual Enrollment courses for Pima Community College in Tucson. He has extensive experience in curriculum studies, teacher professional development, and instructional technology.
He is a graduate of the University of Arizona’s College of Education, and has Master’s degrees from American Military University and Grand Canyon University, in Military Studies and Education Administration, respectively.
Jeremy is married and lives in Tucson, Arizona with his wife and two daughters
Seminars and Classes
- One-Day Seminar: George Washington’s Impact on American Foreign Policy, hosted by the USS Midway Museum (San Diego, CA)
- One-Day Seminar: The Federalist Papers and the Debate Over the Constitution, hosted by the USS Midway Museum (San Diego, CA)
- One-Day Seminar: The Founding and Electoral College, hosted by the USS Midway Museum (San Diego, CA)
- Documents and Debates Seminar: A War for Union or Abolition? hosted by Phoenix Union High School District (Phoenix, AZ)
- Documents and Debates Seminar: Reconstructing the South, hosted by Phoenix Union High School District (Phoenix, AZ)