Saturday Webinar: Douglas MacArthur
Live show aired at at 11am, Saturday, 4 APR 2020, exploring the truth and legend of Douglas MacArthur, perhaps America’s most consequential 20th Century military leader.
- “The Noblest Development of Mankind,” 1935, Douglas MacArthur
- Radio Address Upon Returning to the Philippines, 20 October 1944, Douglas MacArthur
- Radio and Television Address on the Situation in Korea, 19 July 1950, Harry Truman
- Speech Explaining the Firing of MacArthur, 13 April 1951, Harry Truman
- Farewell Address to Congress, 19 April 1951, Douglas MacArthur
- Williams, Macs, and Ikes: America’s Two Military Traditions, T. Harry Williams