Joining A TAH Webinar
TAH’s webinars are conducted using Zoom Webinars. Participation does not require any special equipment or software. If you have a broadband internet connection and an ordinary web browser, you can see and hear our presenters as well as ask questions using the Q&A messaging system.
ENTERING THE SEMINAR
On the day of the seminar ONLY, click the link you received by email for that program. Webinar sessions will be to the audience at the listed program start time.
When you click on the link, a browser window will open asking you to enter your name (as you want for it to be displayed in the Webex Events participant list) and email address. If a password was provided with your invitation email (and if it was not automatically entered for you), enter the password where indicated. When you have entered them, click Join Now.
HAVING TROUBLE JOINING THE COURSE OR SEMINAR?
I can join, but I can’t hear. What should I do?
- Check your computer’s audio settings.
- Make sure your computer’s volume is properly adjusted.
- Make sure your desired audio output device – built-in speakers, headphones, etc. – is selected.
- Make sure your desired audio output device is plugged in.
- Make sure that other applications that use your computer’s speakers or microphone are closed (Skype, etc.).
I keep getting disconnected. What should I do?
Most often, difficulties connecting or staying connected are related to the available bandwidth on your internet connection. Make sure other people with whom you share internet are not streaming movies, playing online games, or engaging in other bandwidth-intensive activities.
You can also try connecting on a different device, like a smartphone or tablet.